Batteries are a fundamental necessity for the electrification of transport. The need for increased range, charging speeds and performance of batteries is driving significant investment and creating huge opportunities for companies that can bring innovation to the sector. One specific area with huge potential is the development of silicon anodes for improved battery performance. E-magy designs and manufactures specialty silicon material for advanced Li-ion batteries. With the material, Li-ion batteries enjoy a 40% capacity increase. E-magy works with partners throughout the global automotive supply chain.
E-magy is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to build out the brand internationally, working closely with the CEO and the Senior Business Development Manager.
As Marketing Communications Manager at E-magy you will work on strengthening the position of the company in the international automotive and battery industry. You will further develop the marketing communications strategy, generate awareness amongst our target audience and help to generate new customers. Developing content, such as further improving the website, writing blogs, generating PR opportunities and making sales materials will be part of your role. You will be the brand keeper, guarding the right tone-of-voice and look and feel of the brand.
To realize the projects above, you will work closely together with the Senior Business Developer and the Product Specialists, and will report into the CEO.
We are looking for you …
Because you have experience in B2B marketing and a strong affinity for technology. You are conceptually strong and very hands-on. Empathizing with your target audience is an exciting challenge to you: to fully understand their needs, how we solve their problem and to nail this in the right communication. You have experience in two or more of the following: creating engaging B2B content, building further on a website made in WordPress, generating press coverage and effective business use of social media.
- MSc or Bachelor degree in international business, marketing or technical studies
- 4+ years of work experience in a commercial or B2B marketing role
- Good writing skills
- Team player and able to work independently
- Technical affinity; experience in automotive, battery or materials industry is a plus
- Fluent in English
- If non-Dutch, in the possession of a valid EU/Dutch work permit
What we are offering
- Exciting work environment within a VC-funded scale-up company
- Opportunity to make a meaningful contribution towards a sustainable future
- Market conform salary
- Responsibility and growth opportunities
- Strong team spirit and short communication lines
- Possibility to join employee participation program and to partially work remote
Our company is located near Alkmaar, in Broek op Langedijk.
Are you interested?
We would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and motivation letter, with why you are a great match for this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to know more about the role first? You may contact Susan de Grijp via email@example.com.